ALERT! These 2 Websites are 100% Scam

2:25 AM


The Internet is an open space where you can find anything you want.People search what they want.In that search result, they get scam links.Last day I posted about making money online without blog right?.I think so you may have read it.Most of them search on the web how to make money online, in that search results there will scam link too but some of them don't know whether it is a scam link or not.They register in it and they don't get paid.
I'm coming to point.Last week, I received messages on Facebook, it was a referral link of EarlyPayJob and DutyMoney.







To know more about it I opened the both link in different tabs.So, here I came to realize that these both Websites are 100% SCAM!

Here's why these websites are 100% SCAM.

1) 


These both websites layouts look same.The only difference is its pictures, amount of earnings and amount that paid to the users.



2) When we register on a website, we should give the correct e-mail address and when you register, they will ask you to activate, right? see here what is happening ↓



Look what e-mail address I have given 😁

And see when I clicked register the message they showed.From these two, I think you understood why these websites are scam.
Not yet finished,
3) Who is the owner of the website? NO Owner found 😜 
4)After registration, there are no payment method options.How will they pay?. Such a Fraud.

5)How these websites getting money?.They are not selling any advertisements or providing any services.Then how the f***k they are getting.

Now you completely understood these websites are 100% scam.

Conclusion
The last thing I want to say is beware of such frauds.When you visit such websites learn about that website well or read review about their service or product

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.